Saturday, September 21, 2013

Recreating "Eating Modern"

The first thing I would like to do is apologize to the readers of this blog. It has been way to long since I posted here. My time away was spent writing two books (Write and Get Paid! And You Can Write) which are available on Amazon, just follow the links. This was something I had wanted to do for some time and those, with my outside writing, pretty well consumed me for the last couple of months.

Food disenchantment

To be honest I had also become disenchanted with the way this blog had seemed to be headed. It was totally my fault. I created this blog as a food blog but came to realize that just another food blog wasn't what I had wanted.
I love food and that love was the root of my dissatisfaction. I don't just love cooking and recipes and trying new things but I have a deeper love that makes me care for more than just cooking and eating.

New Focus

I care about how our food is grown. I care about what is put in the food we eat and I care about how that food affects us. That is why I am recreating this blog and rededicating myself to writing for it.
"Let your food be your medicine and your medicine be your food."- Hippocrates
My plan, at this point in time, is cover much more in the area of healthy food, organic food, organic gardening, GMO, and general food issues.
I will also be focusing more in a personal bane as I have now started my own micro farm and to be honest, I have a feeling this is going to be an amusing journey for me and my family.
I hope you my readers enjoy this new focus as I feel it is a much more important mission than just giving out new recipes for you to try. The recipes will still be here but will no longer be the focus of this blog.
Let me know what you think.

Gregg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how we are doing. Comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated.